- DEERC D20 Mini Drone Pricing Info
- DEERC D20 Mini Drone Specifications
- DEERC D20 Mini Drone Features
- What Is Included?
- Who Is The DEERC D20 Mini Drone Best Suited For?
- Flying The DEERC D20 Mini Drone
- Helpful Links For The DEERC D20 Mini Drone
- DEERC D20 Mini Drone Instruction Manual PDF
- DEERC D20 Mini Drone App Downloads
- DEERC D20 Mini Drone Replacement Parts
The DEERC D20 Mini Drone is an affordable drone with lots of cool features.
It’s small enough to take anywhere and comes loaded with features including auto takeoff and landing, headless mode, altitude hold, and one key return so you’ll never lose control.
Keep reading to learn a lot more about this excellent drone.
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Pricing Info
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Specifications
|Video Resolution||HD1280 x 720P|
|Transmission Distance||131ft / 40m|
|Recharge Time||80 mins|
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Features
What Is Included?
- 1 x D20 RC Drone
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x 3.7V 500mAh Batteries
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x Extra Propellers
- 4 x Propeller Guards
- 1 x Screwdriver
Take a look at this excellent unboxing video too:
Who Is The DEERC D20 Mini Drone Best Suited For?
This drone is best suited for beginning drone pilots who are still learning the basics of flying a drone or don’t require extreme performance from their drones.
This affordable mini drone is also perfect for kids looking for their first drone to play with and for people who love performing acrobatic tricks with their drones.
Finally, this drone is also ideal for people who like packing their drone in their bag and taking it out to the park so they can take aerial videos and photos of their surroundings.
Flying The DEERC D20 Mini Drone
Flying the DEERC D20 is incredibly easy. All you need to do is download the DEERC companion app (links below) and begin flying. The app gives you complete control over the drone from takeoff to landing and allows you to do all the usual stuff like setting a geofence and taking a first person view flight or snap a photo or video with the onboard camera.
The companion app also allows you to easily change the settings on your drone so you can do it directly from your phone instead of having to use a separate remote.
Do I Need To Register The DEERC D20 Mini Drone?
Since this drone weighs less than 250 grams, you do not legally need to register it if you are just going to use it for recreation and not commercial purposes.
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Setup Procedure
The setup procedure for this drone is fairly simple. I would recommend watching this video that takes you through the steps:
The flight performance of the DEERC D20 is excellent considering the affordable price point. This drone has a long flight time with a flight time of 10 minutes and a range of 40 meters when not in FPV mode.
The DEERC D20 is extremely stable in the air and can withstand a bit of wind.
The drone has a number of cool features that enhance flight performance. These include:
- Tap Flying – this allows you to draw a line on the smartphone app’s map to easily give the drone a specific flight path to take.
- Gravity Control – tilt your phone in the direction you want the drone to move.
- 3D Flips – play around with acrobatics by flipping your drone into various tricks.
- Headless mode – for more advanced pilots, this lets you fly the drone without needing to know its orientation. This allows you to focus on flying without having to think about how you need to point the drone.
- Altitude Hold – easily hover the drone in one place.
- Voice Control – talk to the drone and tell it what you want it to do in flight. This includes “take off”, “land”, etc.
Battery Life And Flight Time
The battery typically will last around 10 minutes / battery. It does have a cool return-to-home feature where the drone will return to the launch location when it loses signal or battery power.
Recharging the battery takes approximately 80 minutes.
This drone does not have a dedicated remote control. Instead, you pair it to your smartphone and control the drone through the app.
The app is available on both the Android and Apple app stores.
Camera And Video Performance
The camera on the DEERC D20 has a 720P HD video quality. The footage taken with the drone can be streamed live to your smartphone or tablet through wi-fi and the drone can also record video to the phone.
The drone is equipped with a two-axis gimbal to stabilize the camera and ensure that the footage is smooth.
Some other cool features relating to camera and video are:
- FPV Real Time Transmission – as mentioned above, the camera will stream video to your phone in real time while flying.
- Gesture Control – the camera is able to see when you make certain gestures and take certain actions based on that gesture.
Helpful Links For The DEERC D20 Mini Drone
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Instruction Manual PDF
DEERC D20 Mini Drone App Downloads
DEERC D20 Mini Drone Replacement Parts
The DEERC D20 Mini Drone is a fantastic little drone for kids and beginners looking to get into the world of drone photography and just flying quadcopters in general. It’s small and easy-to-use, and packs a ton of features into it for a very affordable price.
The 720P FPV camera is more than enough for most users and is able to capture excellent photographs while also recording high definition video. It can fly for up to 10 minutes on a single charge and with the two batteries included, you can get up to 20 minutes.
The DEERC drone has a load of great features including 360 flips, voice control, altitude hold, headless mode, gesture control, and much more.
This drone comes pre-assembled so you can have it up and ready to go right out of the box. The DEERC D20 Mini Drone is an excellent piece of technology for anyone looking to get their feet wet in drone flying or photography. The drone is small enough and cheap enough that you won’t break the bank if you end up not liking it – but if you do end up loving it, it opens up the potential for so many more awesome things.