- DEERC D10 Drone Pricing Info
- DEERC D10 Drone Specifications
- DEERC D10 Drone Features
- What Is Included?
- Who Is The DEERC D10 Drone Best Suited For?
- Flying The DEERC D10 Drone
- Helpful Links For The DEERC D10 Drone
- DEERC D10 Drone Instruction Manual PDF
- DEERC D10 Drone App Downloads
- DEERC D10 Drone Replacement Parts
The DEERC D10 Drone is a foldable drone with high precision, stable flight and wonderful performance. The D10 includes many different features that will enhance both flying and video production.
Take a look at all the features, specifications and more information below.
DEERC D10 Drone Pricing Info
DEERC D10 Drone Specifications
|Dimensions||180 x 142 x 65mm|
|Video Resolution||HD 1280x720P|
|Transmission Distance||328ft / 100m|
|Flight Time||12-15 mins|
|Recharge Time||90 mins|
DEERC D10 Drone Features
What Is Included?
- 1x D10 Drone
- 1x Transmitter
- 2x 3.7V Drone Battery
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 4x Spare Propellers
- 4x Propeller Guards
- 1x Manual
- 1x Screwdriver
Take a look at this video to see all the components in more detail:
Who Is The DEERC D10 Drone Best Suited For?
This drone is mainly made for beginners and kids that are just getting into the hobby.
It has a few great features that are perfect to help beginners get their pilot skills down – these features include easy speed adjustment functionality and one button landing.
It is foldable too! So if you are looking for something easy to bring with you on adventures, this will not take up too much space.
Flying The DEERC D10 Drone
Flying the D10 drone is fairly easy to setup and get started. You start by clipping your smartphone with the app installed (links to apps below) to the remote.
Once the app is installed, you will need to go through the quick setup procedure below.
Do I Need To Register The DEERC D10 Drone?
Since this drone weighs less than 250 grams, you do not legally need to register it if you are just going to use it for recreation and not commercial purposes.
DEERC D10 Drone Setup Procedure
I’d recommend watching this video that takes you through the entire process:
This drone has a lot of cool features that help enhance the flight performance – these features include: 3 speed modes and a flight distance up to 100 meters. However, there are a number of other things that this drone can do in flight:
- One Key Start and Landing – take off and land at the touch of one button.
- Headless mode – when your drone is in headless mode, the orientation is in relation to you as the pilot.
- Altitude Hold – easily hover the drone in one place.
- Voice Control – Some flying operations such as taking off, landing, etc can be done by simply speaking the words.
- Tap Fly – Draw a path on your smartphone’s app map and the drone will take that path.
- Speed Adjustment – you can choose from low, medium and high speed settings. A great way for beginners to start slow and move up as they become more comfortable.
- Low Power Alert – when the battery gets low, the drone will alert you so that you have enough time to bring the drone back home.
Battery Life And Flight Time
Each battery will get roughly 12 – 15 minutes of flight time.
The remote is comfortable to use and has a button layout that is easy to navigate.
It has all the typical buttons you would see on a remote control for a drone – including power button, two sticks, video and still image, camera adjustment, etc.
Camera And Video Performance
The high clearance built-in 720P camera takes crystal clear photos or videos. The smooth gimbal gives excellent up and down movement.
The drone also has some other integrated features based on the camera:
- Gesture control – make the right gesture and the drone will respond. For example, give a peace sign and the drone will take a picture of you.
- Socal media sharing – one click will share your images and videos to your social accounts.
- FPV real time transmission – see what the drone sees in real time.
Helpful Links For The DEERC D10 Drone
DEERC D10 Drone Instruction Manual PDF
DEERC D10 Drone App Downloads
DEERC D10 Drone Replacement Parts
The DEERC D10 foldable drone is a decent way to get into aerial photography and videography. The drone is fairly portable especially seeing that you can fold it into a more compact package.
The flight time is good and the remote is comfortable to use. The camera takes great video or photos, and you can use the drone as a flying camera for weddings, sports events or other special events.
Overall, the D10 drone is a good start for anyone interested in flying a drone and taking more professional quality photos and video. The fold-ability and ease of setup make it a great drone for a beginner. And the price point of this drone makes it a great value.