A 350mm drone frame is excellent for use with an FPV camera, and for high speed aerial photography. It features the same low weight and great strength as our smaller frames, but handles larger batteries with greater ease.
Unlike other sized frames out there, this drone frame allows you to utilize a more compact battery, which makes it much easier to transport and carry with you. All electronics are packed closer to the center line of the frame for more space and easier probe installation.
If you have already seen my drone frame size chart here, you will know that these size frames work best with:
- 7-8″ propellers
- 2208 – 2212 motors
- 2200-3200mah 3s/4s battery
If this size is something that you are interested in for your current drone build, I would recommend these following frames:
350mm Drone Frame Recommendations
- Andy HD8 350mm 3K Carbon Fiber 8inch Frame Kits 5mm Arm for DJI Mavic Motor Power FPV Air Unit FPV Drones DIY Parts
- COMPATIBLE WITH : The frame kit is suitable for 4-axis drones (compatible with DJI F330).
- DURABLE TO USE : It's made of sturdy material that protects your drone from damage during a hard landing.
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS : The main and top boards of the frame are printed circuit boards that allow you to solder ESC directly.
- DESIGN FOR : It is designed for X-structure, flexible and stable and is suitable for drones that reach high speeds with a powerful movement.
- EASY TO FIND : The arms are colored, which makes it easier to find the drone.